Happy Chhath Puja 2020: Wishes, Quotes, WhatsApp Status and Messages to share with friends and family
New Delhi| Jagran Lifestyle Desk: Chhath Puja is the festival that is celebrated with full fervor and enthusiasm across the states like Bihar, Jharkhand, and the eastern parts of Uttar Pradesh. This festival is a four-day-long festival that begins with Nahay Khay on the Chaturthi Tithi, Shukla Paksha of Kartik Shashti month, and is followed by Kharna on the Panchami Tithi, Chhath Puja on Sashti Tithi, and Usha Arghya on the Saptami Tithi.
This festival falls right after Diwali and is dedicated to Lord Sun and his Sister Devi (Chhathi Maiya) and people pray to them for their happiness and peace of mind. This year, the festival celebration is a bit different as it does not involve large gatherings but does follow rigorous fasting, holy bathing, and intense praying.
As people are celebrating this festival, we have come up with popular Chhath Puja 2020 wishes, quotes, status messages, and images that you can share with friends and family.
Happy Chatth Puja 2020 Wishes:
1. This Chhath Puja here’s thanking the Sun God for nurturing life on this planet.
2. Surya Devta Ki Kripa Hum Par Bani Rahe, Usha Maiyya Ki Kirnein Jeevan Ko Prajwalit Kerti Rahein. Chhath Puja Ki Dheron Shubh Kamnayein.
3. Chhath Puja Ka Pavan Parv Hai, Kero Jai Jaikar Surya Devta Ki, Unki Aaradhana Ka Mangal Din Hai, Bolo Jai Shri Surya Devta Ki, Bolo Jai Chhathi Maiya Ki. Happy Chhath Puja.
4. Chhath Puja laye aapke jeevan mein naya ujala, Khul jayein aapke bhagya ka taala, Surya Devta ka adbhut tej hai nirala, Sukhi rahe prarthana kerne wala. Happy Chhath Puja.
5. Remove all negativities and embrace only goodness. May Chhath Puja bring you happiness in abundance.
6. May you and your loved ones are showered with the love and blessings of Chhath Mata on the occasion of Chhath Puja.
7. May the positivity of Chhath Puja spread in your life and fill it with success and glory….. Happy Chhath Puja to you.
8. Jo bhi karta hai tan-man-dhan se Chhath ko yaad, ho jata hai uska Jeevan khushiyon se aabad.