Bhubaneswar: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has extended the lockdown deadline to May 3 while addressing the nation on Corona. He encouraged ordinary people as well to take part in solving this great task: “One of the things you and other people can do is keep up the pressure … there are going to be some difficult decisions for government”. In particular, he has given the seven mantras to the countrymen. In this regard ….
1) Pay special attention to the elderly and the people with old diseases at home.
2) No one should violate the line of lockdown and social distance. Wear homemade masks.
3) Increase immunity. Obeys the directives of the Ministry of AYUSH.
4) Download the Arogya setu app on your mobile and encourage others to download it.
5) Take care of poor families as much as possible and feed them.
6) Businesses and industrialists should not fire their employees.
7) Thank the Corona warriors and boost their morale.